Catalyst is one of Advocare’s premiere products. When I went to success school, there was no more talked about and revered product than Catalyst. After the doctor breakout sessions at Success School, I asked a bit more about taking Catalyst…
I spoke with Kenneth Goldberg of the Advocare Sci/Med Board and asked for recommendations on when to take it. Specifically, I asked:
- Is Catalyst still effective if taken less than what is recommended on the bottle (3 times a day)?
- If I were to take Catalyst only once a day, when would I take it?
- If I were to take Catalyst twice a day, when would I take it?
The answer to the first question is Yes. Catalyst is still effective when taken less than 3 times daily. He went on to recommend that for “once a day” usage it should be taken in the morning, and for “twice a day” usage it should be taken in the morning and in the evening.
Additionally, many of you may have come across the same “Catch-22″ that I did.
- I work out in the morning
- Catalyst is to be taken on an empty stomache
- You shouldn’t work out on an empty stomache
- I need to take Catalyst before my workout
He basically said not to worry about those details. Catalyst will be absorbed, just a bit slower if taken with some food in your stomache. My routine is to take Catalyst before working out on an empty stomache and then take my shake.